> rossinis are recruiting, For League,Provinical,Worlds Masters
jim ullock
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 10:06 AM
Quote Post

Rossinis Team is looking to add to their rosters.
The rosters are for three different teams.
League play is recruiting players of any age that would like to play in the Connaught League.
Rossinis Provincal Masters are looking to add to the existing roster, this roster is made up of some league players and a few added players that played in the World Games in Edmonton, the age requirement for the provinical masters is minimum 40 years of age in 2006.
Thirdly we are looking to send two teams to the World Masters Games in Sydney Australia in 2009.
As defending 45+ World Masters Team we wish to go to Sydney and compete as a B Team.
We are recruiting for a complete second team and are concentrating on players that will be 45 years old ( or older)in 2009.
This team must be started now as it will be up to each player to pay their own way,
( we are combining fund raising with our existing team) and the players will be asked to participate to help fund the trip.
We have currently secured a top Senior A Pitcher and Catcher so the rest of the squad will be added over the next couple of seasons.
If at all interested please email Jim Ullock jimullock@msn.com or call my cell and leave a message 604 209 1527.
We are anticipating taking up to 50 people from Vancouver to Sydney Australia in 2009.
We look forward in hearing from you.

smitty
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Peaches and Chaser. Am I close Jimmy
al hooper
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 03:18 PM
Quote Post

and they're paying their own way right? wink.gif
smitty
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 03:36 PM
Quote Post

Al are you trying to stir it up here
smitty
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

do you play Al
al hooper
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

what do you care smitty? do you play for Rossinis? i was just asking a question while my tongue was firmly planted in my cheek. quit trying to bully everyone around.
jim ullock
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 06:58 PM
Quote Post

QUOTE (smitty @ Apr 5 2006, 02:53 PM)
Peaches and Chaser. Am I close Jimmy

common Smitty you were my first choice as always but your still a youngun
but if you want to come along and sign up for the 35 and over I am sure I can market you out and get top buck call me
smitty
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

Hooper can you play. If you do, Which I doubt, probably one of those punch a judy type hitters. Chicks dig the long ball sunshine.
smitty
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Jimmy when is the Games in Australia. Date wise I mean
smitty
Posted: Apr 5 2006, 09:52 PM
Quote Post

Hooper, I bet you are one of those guys that can make your face go really puffy once in a while. Get on a flight and come on over big boy
al hooper
Posted: Apr 6 2006, 06:42 AM
Quote Post

I don't play but still like to know what's going on. Why does it matter? And I don't understand the puffy face insult. Why are you picking on me?
jim ullock
Posted: Apr 6 2006, 06:57 AM
Quote Post

QUOTE (smitty @ Apr 5 2006, 09:49 PM)
Jimmy when is the Games in Australia. Date wise I mean

Smitty,
the dates are not yet confirmed. However it is during the month of October 2009.
There is already a link to go to with minimal info but it is the site that will start posting notices etc.
If you go to google and type in sydney 2009 world master games, it will take you to the link.
If you cant find it let me know and I will try to forward the site as I have it on my favorites list.
Remember though I am a challenged individual when it comes to this internet stuff
I think they call it child proof.....
Ully

This post has been edited by jim ullock on Apr 6 2006, 10:06 AM
Milt
Posted: Apr 6 2006, 08:11 AM
Quote Post

Al, I think Smitty is just grumpy cause he's got spring fever!

He's itching to play ball, but his wife won't let him out of the house yet mad.gif
smitty
Posted: Apr 13 2006, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Jimmy. I found the wedsite for the games.

http://www.sydney2009mastersgames.com.au

Reply to this topic

Designed by Milton Michael Media
&
Developed by Scott Botkins