> 2012 Tournament List
DMayse
Posted: Dec 7 2011, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Just wanted to see what's in the works for next year fellas. Who's hosting what, when, where, who's welcome, etc.

Any word on provincials location?
nanblue
Posted: Dec 8 2011, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

WFC will do hosting our Annual Art and Marion Hutt Memorial Tournament May 5-6. All teams are welcome. would love to see some new teams attend this year. Calibre ranges from B-D

Provincials will be announced in the next two weeks.
DMayse
Posted: Dec 15 2011, 03:26 PM
Quote Post

Jesse, a good point made to me the other day about heading over to the island that early in the year is the risk of crap weather is pretty high. I think we'd consider coming over if it was later in the year, a la Kokanee classic.

My 2 cents. PS Todd still has my pants that D Lee mistakenly left with him, can you track those down for me please?!
DMayse
Posted: Dec 15 2011, 03:28 PM
Quote Post

But now I see you have provincials so that wouldn't make sense. Maybe 2013!
nanblue
Posted: Dec 22 2011, 09:36 PM
Quote Post

Its too bad the Classic is not happening anymore. Unfortunatly there is not a lot of quality tournaments left anymore.

Best tournament on the island is the Mac Park Tournament which is July Long Weekend.

Be nice to see some different competion. Last year there was only 14 teams left on the Island.

ghynes
Posted: Jan 11 2012, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Kelowna's going to have our usual (may long/September) and looking to add one in June July and August of varying levels (if possible).

Sounds like a lot, but in fairness it's doable if we go B then C then D or something of the like.

We're also looking at doing a "Canadian Invitational" to Master's Teams, but that won't be this year.
ghynes
Posted: Jan 17 2012, 09:34 PM
Quote Post

Tournaments:

May Days (Open)
Father's Day - Andre Blanleil Sr Memorial (Contact Kyle Blanleil - kyle@andresaudiotronic.com) for details
Chad Shemley Memorial - September 7-9

questions - email me - gord@kmmfa.ca

May Days this year - we're hoping to have the teams back again from last year and might have travelling international teams too, so check with me if you're curious!
Banner38
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 07:27 PM
Quote Post

Hey Gord,

please count us in for the may days.

Thanks,

Brian Banner.
Sooke Loggers
ghynes
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 03:50 PM
Quote Post

Sounds good Brian - I've put you in smile.gif
ncoleman
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 09:55 AM
Quote Post

Doug Smithson Memorial: Confirmed for June 30, July 1 and 2, MacDonald Park, Victoria.

Details for this year are as follows:

The entry fee will be $300 and there will be 4 games guaranteed, 20 teams max. preliminary payouts include $25 per round robin win, 2 pools after RR.

Payouts Based on 20 teams:

1 1200 500
2 500 300
3 300 100
4 300 100

Please contact me at nickcoleman6@hotmail.com to be added to the contact list for further information.

This post has been edited by ncoleman on Mar 15 2012, 07:37 AM

Reply to this topic

Designed by Milton Michael Media
&
Developed by Scott Botkins